Thursday, October 21, 2010

Form following function


I hate taking baths. I think it goes back to Mama Jo making me take a bath after playing in the ditch when I was a kid. Yeah, I played in the ditch.

I wish I could take credit for this tub, but we just touched it up with some block feet to sit on and a bit of trim. The boys at Diamond Spas in Colorado get the credit for the fashion on this one.

We attached the feet to the floor, the plumbers came after and set the tub on the feet, and we trimmed it on site with pre-finished parts. Leslie spent the time to make it look right, and it's a looker.

I don't think I could fit it in my yard, but I still wouldn't take a bath if I owned one. I hate taking baths. I'm partial to ditches.

"Hey, but it sure looks good on you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment