Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Russian Hats and Czars

Okay, you can stop sending money now. Thats enough. Thanks. I have been so busy spending all the money you sent, I totally forgot about the little things, like this blog. Now you can see what I spent my new money on.

I appointed myself a bodyguard. He is my new czar. That word makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Fuzzy like one of those Russian hats they wear when it's cold out. It's the new thing these days, all the kids are doing it. Everyone wants a czar to take care of business and I'm not sure what a czar is supposed to do, but I have one and he is stout. He is our new "Get S#$% done Czar.

Alan is my stout little brother. My little 250 pound block of muscle. Hey Alan, go move that heavy stuff. Hey Alan, this guy wants to beat me up. Hey Alan, will you feed my fish? He is the new addition to the shop, but not for long, he is in school and when he gets done, he is out. No more sawdust.

Alan is a good dude. I have never seen this guy mad. I have heard of it happening, only twice. Yah, he gets bent, but not mad. I would hate to see 250 pounds of mad. I think the only two times he got mad was at my other little brother and that boy may have deserved it then. But Alan never held a grudge. He is so quick to befriend and quick to forgive. And I laugh more when he is around. He is the best czar I have ever had.

This summer has been rough and without my new czar, I would have lost all humor in keeping my head down. If you don't surround yourself with people you enjoy, you will go crazy. So, go appoint yourself a czar, and get s#$% done. Maybe then you will have more time to worry about the important things in life. You know, like how to keep someone from talking to children about education, self improvement and all the other terrible things our kids have to face these days. What the hell is a czar anyway? Russian conquistador or something??

2 comments:

  1. Czar = someone to also help you get out on a ride, even a night ride. Snow will be here before you know it. Come out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm not sure if this is the best way to get ahold of you but I'm very interested in the job posted on Craiglist. If you're looking for a great cabinet maker I know your guy. Please call me (801) 374-7699. My name is Naki. I sent you an email response with resume too today. Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete